Pixie is a fully customizable and high performance photo editor that works everywhere and can be easily integrated into existing projects or used a stand-alone application.
- Integration – Easily integrate pixie into any existing project or application.
- Extensible – Pixie interface and API can be extended with new functionality.
- Mobile – Pixie has full mobile support and adapts its interface to fit size of any device automatically.
- Theming – Easily change all editor colors to match it to your existing site or application design.
- Customizable UI – Customize UI by showing, hiding or adding new menu items, changing toolbar positions or using a different theme.
- Translatable – Pixie’s interface is fully translatable via configuration.
- Watermark – Saved photos can be easily watermarked with specified text.
- Modes – Choose between overlay(modal), inline or full screen modes.
- Tools API – Use all pixie tools (resize, crop, frame etc) via API without opening pixie interface.
- Customizable Tools – All tools are fully customizable, you can remove or modify and add custom stickers, shapes, fonts, frames and more.
- Saving State – Save current editor state in json format, allowing for functionality like pre-built templates.
- Loading State – Load previously saved state including images and all changes that were made.
- Photo Manipulation – Resize, crop, transform and more via interface or API.
- Filters – Pixie comes with many built in filters like grayscale, blur, black & white, vintage and more. More filters can be added via API..
- Frame – Add built-in responsive frames to photo of any size or add your own frames.
- Crop – Crop photo to one of specified aspect ratios or let user select custom crop zone via UI.
- Draw – Powerful free drawing tool supports both mouse and touch, has multiple brush types, colors and more.
- Text – Full support for adding text to images. Several hundred of google fonts can be used or only custom added fonts.
- Shapes – Custom shapes can be easily added by simply specifying svg image path.
- Stickers – Custom stickers can be added or removed. Any type of image can be used as a sticker.
- Corners – Image corners can be rounded with one simple click or API call.
- Empty canvas – Pixie does not have to edit existing photo, custom images can easily be created from scratch as well.
- History – All editor actions are non destructive and can be easily undone and redone via history tool.
- Objects – All objects like stickers, shapes and text are on their own layer and can be easily moved, resized, deleted and modified by changing their color, adding shadow, background and more.
- Patterns and Gradients – All objects can be filled in with many built in or custom patterns and gradients.
- Saving – Modified image can be easily saved on local device or on the server via API or interface..
- Zoom & Pan – Canvas can be zoomed and panned using mouse, mouse wheel, or touch and pinch gestures on mobile devices.
- HTML5 – Pixie uses native HTML5, which means it works on every device.
Online documentation can be found at our help center here.
2023 May 18 - Pixie Version 3.0.4
new: added eraser brush
new: added a button to expand/collapse overlay controls
new: it's now possible to paste copied image directly into pixie via ctrl+v shortcut
new: added addImageFromData method to add image using base64 data
new: added tools.text.controlsPadding option to override gap size between text and control box
new: added an option to prevent image added via import tool from being auto selected in editor
new: added "addImageFromUrl" method for opening image from remote or local url
new: state exporting/import will now load the full history for current editor
refactor: "pixie.open" method will now work identically to "pixie.resetEditor" if new configuration is specified
fix: corner tool default will now use percentages instead of pixels
fix: don't auto position text with "text.add" method if custom position is provided
fix: text preventing filters from being applied
fix: 'onOpen' callback and 'defaultTool' option not working when using 'resetEditor'
fix: sticker sometimes losing color after dragging
fix: don't open sticker panel when selecting custom image in editor
fix: prevent sticker from losing color after loading editor state
fix: some translation issues
No reviews found.
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!